1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

shoes anyone?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by KINNCO, Mar 15, 2008.

1. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

I'm looking for a pair of Western Snow Plow Shoes if you haven't made boat anchors yet

2. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

I might have a pair, used to plow so little I would have to bet there is still black paint on the bottom of them, they came of a 2007 Western Pro Plow. I live in NY though.

3. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

What do you want for them??

I'll be glad to pay for packing + shipping to Zanesville Ohio

4. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I have two never used sets that I may part with. For ultramount pro plows. What are you looking to spend? I am just not sure if I want to sell them or not? Money talks!payup

5. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

Dang... I must sound desperate.

6. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

No, I just never thought of selling them and have no idea what they are worth!:)

7. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

Everything is worth as much as the seller wants.
    I had a few members want to give me some, but they where not the round ones.

let me know

8. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

whats a new set run? What kind of plow are you running. Mine are round and taper down to a small round.

9. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

I have 7.6
    I haven't checked on a new set

10. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

New set at TSC is around $30 - $35 a set.... I think.....

Does your blade need the longer ones or shorter ones? Had to find a set for mine and I ended up needing the longer ones which were harder to find.