1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shocks - What is the best? 07 Dodge Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by AOK, Sep 3, 2016.

1. AOK

AOK Junior Member

I have Dodge Ram's 2500 and need to replace the shocks on them. What is the best replacement shocks? I plow with these trucks looking for more then factory shocks offer.
  2. ktfbgb

ktfbgb Senior Member

I have the Tuff Truk HD springs that provide the front level and bilstein shock absorbers. Mine is a 2014 with the Cummins though. Don't know what you have.
  3. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

Remember it ain't a race car. Monroe magnums are good. But you're only limited to your budget. Look at Summit racing parts website.
  4. norb5150

norb5150 Junior Member

Just ordered front/rear shocks and steering stabilizer. Went with Rancho RS5000X. They are made specifically for trucks with leveling kits and for the price, they work. $258.95 shipped with amazon prime.
  5. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

The search feature will net you at least a hundred hours of reading on this subject. Been beaten to death.