1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

shocked

Discussion in 'Weather' started by FISHERBOY, Feb 23, 2011.

1. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

Accu-weather forecaster joe bastardi resigned from accu-weather.com on monday. NO reasons were given. As soon as i found out i cancelled my accu-weather pro site:eek:, JB was accu-weather, he will be sorely missed. Hopefully he comes back with his own weather service, my check will already be in the mail if he does:waving:

2. stargazer

stargazer Member

I'm curious, how did you find out?

He should have given notice!

3. qualitycut

qualitycut PlowSite Fanatic

Probably because Accuweather has been horse sh*t with predictions this year and he doesn't want to be a part of it.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  4. stargazer

stargazer Member

Accuweather has done very well forecasting for my area. Better than anyone else.

5. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

:eek:

I dont know man. Joe said that Maine was going to have a rough ride thanksgiving-christmas. and that January was going to be quiet... He was completely wrong. I think he resigned and is going to take a shot at predicting something more predictable like sporting events...:mechanic:

6. qualitycut

qualitycut PlowSite Fanatic

They used to good here to but they have not even been close this year are to big storms of 18 + they were low by at least 10 inches