1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sho-Me strobe light controller look inside for pics and more info

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigmudder77, Nov 20, 2008.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

this is from sho-me it is a strobe light controller as in the lights you can drill in your head and tail lights

its just the box i got it about 4 days ago off ebay for a friend that had his mounted out side like by the motor area and well it got wet (like i told him it would) and well while plowing they stopped working the fuse was good but it didnt work

well i told him id buy him ill check ebay and i found one and bidded on it what he was willing to pay and well about 2 hours before the auction ends he calls and said he got a new one on order. well long story short he paid me for it and told me to just resell it

so he is looking for the best offer he can get

you will need to get the strobe lights, wiring. and id just get new wiring if you can for the power and switch to turn it on. there was a guy on here that i seen couple weeks ago that can make wires or some thing dont know if it was for this set up or not but if i find his posting again i can get you his info

or if any one can make these or has these they can post the info in here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the guy i got it from said it worked fine when he pulled it before it was listed on ebay

so lets here some offers

i might trade this for some plow shoes for a western plow 7.6FT if that matters

cant really think of any thing else i need and he just wants the cash

im from wooster ohio 44691 if you wanna pick it up

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

how low are willing to go, I need some sort of price range you'd like to get ?? My partner has two trucks, he's looking for a strobe set up in both, this could work with one, possibly... if the price is right.

One other thing, is it a 60 Watt or 90 Watt unit, this is important

Thanks

3. bigmudder77

from wooster

looks like its $60 watts

and a whole new set sells for over $300 this is has 11-99 like carved in it with the like tool carving gun

and its just the power box with is like $200 new

so make me some offers pm me with an offer i did have an offer or $30 and i turned it down

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

This isn't ebay bucko. Post an initial asking price.

I'll give you $50 shipped for it.

5. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

how much will cost for repairs ..... i think moisture in the box voids the warranty

6. bigmudder77

from wooster

johnnyu tell other people that. i have seen many things with make offer or best offer and i said well why not cause he dont know what he wants out of it he just wants it gone and i want plow shoes so id rather have a trade

and groundbreakers THIS ONE WAS NOT DAMAGED BY MY FRIEND WE GOT THIS OFF EBAY TO REPLACE HIS. HE THEN WENT OUT AND GOT A NEW ONE JUST LIKE THIS AND I AM STUCK WITH THIS THAT I GOT OFF EBAY.

sorry for the caps but people will read it

o and i found in the box the plug for the power supply so all you will need would be the wires and the strobes it self

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Tough reading, I had to read what your wrote 3 times b4 I understood what you were saying, sorry maybe it's jsut me.

Anyhow, you had an offer of 30.00 and you turned it down, flat out what are you looking to get for it.

8. bigmudder77

from wooster

$100 obo start there or like i said trade for some plow shoes

9. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

thank you ..... im not psychic ...

10. bigmudder77

from wooster

i understood it ya i miss typed some **** but i cant edit it so o well

11. bigmudder77