1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SHO-ME Stealth Strobe Minibar

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by fifthwheel, Jan 27, 2008.

1. fifthwheel

fifthwheel Junior Member

Are any of you guys using this bar, or know how it performs? I can get one cheap. Just need some reviews.:help:

2. fifthwheel

fifthwheel Junior Member

3. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

I just got the LED mini Sho-me strobe light. I paid 250 for it. Its not the same as that. But the light is brighter as all hell. I would buy it my light looks very well built and sticks on top with out an issue at 80. The one thing I like is the output for such a small light

4. fifthwheel

fifthwheel Junior Member

I was considering the LED model also. Do you know of any videos of it? I would like to see it in action.

5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

A few years back had some Volunteer Fire Fighters that responded to my station have those lights (strobes) and even back then you could see them from a decent distance and the flash patterns were real crazy. They had to come through an intersection of 6 lanes each direction on the cross street.

Yes it did clear the way even in the bright sun. I don't know about the LED models.

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

That light is extremely bright. Had it on a gator for police use. It was R/B on top, center was clear.

7. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

i havent used this model but we have the sho-me lowprofile led part # 11.1200.aa8 and it is awesome

8. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

my town has one of those lightbars in the plow truck my grandfather drives and it is very bright and last a long time

9. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME