1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sho-me parts?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by kurtandshan, Aug 3, 2011.

1. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

Hi all. I have a line a Sho-me mini lightbar dirtcheap. However, on one side a lot of the leds are not working . Can these be replaced?

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Sometimes the those leds will burn out. A buddy of mine had a sho-me mini bar and 1 vertical strip of 4 were out in a few different spots.

3. kurtandshan

I called the company. Thoroughly impressed! I bought the light($25) and able2products is a HUGE help!

4. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

yea i had the same problem with mine and able 2 told me to send it in they would fix it
    the put a new led flasher and bulbs strip in it and put a new clear lens on it was under warranty. but it works great now.

5. kurtandshan

Got the light back the other day! Rrpaired the leds and a new dome! Gotta love it. Just need time to wire it up!