1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sho-Me Mini LED Light Bar AMBER - $150

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lehner&Sons, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Lehner&Sons

Lehner&Sons Junior Member

I have for sale a used Sho Me Mini LED light bar in Amber! The unit is used but works perfectly! I originally had it hard wired on my truck but I do have the cigarette lighter plug available. Every LED is in working order! Perfect for the upcoming plow season or any construction truck. THESE THINGS ARE VERY BRIGHT! New they cost about $250 so this is a very fair price! Plesae e-mail me at chris (at) walleyehunter dot com if you are interested. I do have it for sale locally on craigslist. If you want to see pics, check out my CL ad at http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/pts/1475288450.html

I have it locally offered at $150 and would be willing to do the same for you plus shipping to you location if you are not local.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

How old is this?

3. Lehner&Sons

bought the light in 2006 if my memory is correct!!

Chris

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

do 150 shipped?

5. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

I'll do $150 + $15 for shipping to NY (14560).

Let me know.

6. Lehner&Sons

Sent PM to qualitylc

Quality I sent you a PM. If you would like to pay for it tonight I will send it out in the morning. I have another member that wants it but you got first dibs on it. Let me know as soon as possible so I can let the other person know. I would like to get it taken care of tonight as I have time tomorrow morning to ship it out.

Chris

7. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

Is this sold yet?

8. Lehner&Sons

Sold!

This light has been sold!