1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sho-Me LED Mini Bars F/S

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by profire73, Nov 17, 2006.

1. profire73

profire73 Member

I have about 6 of these left until I can not get this price anymore. They are the Sho-Me Amber Mini LED lightbars. We are located in SW Michigan and this is a company so I can give you the 1800 number if you would like to go directly through the company instead. I have them @ $225.00 each and they are the magnet mount newer style ones. The only difference between the old one and the new ones is that the button to change your patterns is now located on the cigarette plug so you do not have to get out and change it. The old ones had the button under the bottom side of the lightbar.

You can pick them up right in Allendale, Michigan or we can ship them at whatever the shipping price is. I asked on a estimated price and they told me about $8.00 but I have to ask if that is just for local shipping.

Let me know. I also have a special going on for Sho-me strobe kits but I am waiting for them to come in. They will be $138.00 and that includes the 4 outlet 60watt power supply, 4 clear strobe tubes, 4 15' strobe cables and all the connectors. The only thing you will need is a switch to throw power to the pack.
  2. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

Do you have pics of the style or a link to see the pieces.
    Im interested and live in North Oakland County.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2006
  3. profire73

profire73 Member

Let me see if I can find a good like for the bars and the kits. Give me a bit.
  4. profire73

profire73 Member

5. Northland

Northland Senior Member

How much for a 90watt version of the hide aways?
  6. profire73

profire73 Member

I will check but I know that they were not on this special buy so the price is probably going to be up there a little bit. I will post the price when I break my master sheet out.
  7. bank32

bank32 Member

I will take one of each let me know how to make payment..

8. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

ill take one of each and what is the price difference between the 60 and 90 watt strobes
    please email me at jmkr02@yahoo.com
  9. profire73

profire73 Member

For those of you who are interested I will have you call the 1800 nmber and talk with Bob.

Dial 1-800-895-4347 and the type extention 164. I am waiting fir the strobe kits to come in but the more people that I can get to ask for them the faster I can probably get them. The only reason I am having you go through Bob is that I am a part timer there and I work a real job during the days so it is faster this way.

If you have questions about anything give me a call on my cell (Mike) @ 616-403-8185.

For the questions about the price for the 60w vs. the 90w kit you are talking around $150.00. Now remember, we have the 60watt kits on special because of Sho-Me overstock so they are originally $239.00. I do have 2 of these kits installed on my Suburban and they work great. I was a little leary about the 60watts also but I have no complaints about them yet and I have been installing and selling for about 13years not to mention I use them all the time for the Fire Service. For the Price, they are hard to touch.

Questions, call me.
  10. Eclipse

Eclipse Senior Member

IMO When using clear hide-a-way strobe tubes 15 watts is plenty in my opinion. I personally see no reason to go with a larger wattage power supply for hide-a-way tubes. If you are trying to run linear strobes and/or colored bulbs, then I could see an advantage to more wattage.
  11. troy28282

troy28282 Senior Member

Do you have the new High Intensity Sho Me Led bar?
  12. profire73

profire73 Member

Don't have one in stock but Can surley get one and a price if you would like.
  13. profire73

profire73 Member

I agree on the 60watt outage also. I have had no problems with there visability and would rather plow with them than the 90watt when there is snow on the ground.
  14. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

I would also be interested in the hideaways when you get them or are close to it let me know and ill be right there to get some thanx.
  15. profire73

profire73 Member

No problem, I will check the status of the order on Monday.
  16. profire73

profire73 Member

Hey, just had a though. I bet that I could get these LED lightbars for around $205-210$ each if we could get enough people for a good order. Even for the 6 I have left I may be able to swing it.

I will see what they say Monday am.
  17. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

What are the flash patterns of the Power Supply?
  18. profire73

profire73 Member

If you are talking about the lightbar they are as follows:

Double Alternating Flash
    Quad Alternating Flash
    Quint Alternating Flash
    Mega Alternating Flash
    Double Simultaneous Flash
    Quad Simultaneous Flash
    Random Flash

I will get back to you on the Strobe Kit flash patterns.
  19. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Wow, those lightbars have a lot of flash patterns, but I was looking for information on the strobe kit, thanks.
  20. profire73

profire73 Member

I kinda figured you were. Here are the flash patterns for the strobe pack:

Quad Flash
    Double Flash
    Quintuple Flash
    Mega Flash

Let me know if you have any more questions.