1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sho-me customer service, thumbs up!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by bosman, Feb 26, 2013.

1. bosman

bosman Senior Member

If somebody does a great job I like to let them know. I recently sent my 27" led light bar in for repair, after 4 years of rattling around on top of the truck a few wires came loose and I needed a new cig. plug b/c the last one melted due to a short elsewhere in the truck. I mailed it and told them to call to get my credit card to pay for the fix.

Two weeks later the light arrived, everything was fixed and it had a new clear lens cover on it. Best of all, there was no charge, FREE. Thumbs Up

Thank you sho-me. You have another customer for life.

So before you buy that light bar made in china, think about what happens when it breaks, you'll probably throw it away.

Be American, buy American. ussmileyflag
  2. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

ive had great luck with sho me products and def nice to know they are doing good business were it counts