1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

shippensburg pa sub work

Discussion in 'Employment' started by rfed32, Feb 4, 2006.

1. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

might be moving to shippensburg pa next year and will be takin my truck there is a good chance i am going to be going to uship. i was wondering if there were any guys on here out there that might need help next winter seeing that i know u guys arent gettin much right now.....

2. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

there is no one that plows ship pa...looks like ill be amkin lots and lots of money next year then!!1

3. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

i assume you are going to college there since you are 19?...both my parents went there..loved it...but i don't know how much you want to plow in an unfamiliar place...i thought about working up here (state college) for a company but realized i don't know the roads well enough...maybe next year

4. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

i know my way around this place 1/2 decent...my buddys go there and im up jst about every weekend...thanks for looking otu...and yes i might be going to school there....

5. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

I'm sure there are a few plowers in Ship. They just aren't members of this site.

6. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

yeah....what do u guys think about rolling up to the local walmart or food store and askin the GC if they need help??or callin local landscapers??maybe ill just do some driveways of the prez. of the school and some of the bigger houses its worth a try right