1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shifter Linkage

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by CAT 245ME, Apr 14, 2007.

1. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Hi, I have a quick question.

My 85 K10 shifter linkage for the transmission is worn out and am wondering if the linkage from an 84 C10 will work, both trucks have TH350 transmissions, I think it will work but just wanna make sure before I go and remove the linkage from the C10.:help:

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

It sure will CAT, all the column shift linkage is the same from '73-'87 on the trucks.Doesn't even matter whether it's a T350, T400 or 700R4 as they'll all interchange.

3. CAT 245ME

Thanks for the quick reply, just wanted to make sure before I crawl under the truck for nothing on the cold wet ground.

4. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Too bad your so far away.
    We have a place in Canton Ohio that has about 50+ Chevies lined up for parts.
    This place is great, take your tools,take off your part, and pay a cheap price!
    I got a fuel pump holder and an extra fuel pump for $5,The pump's worth $80 new.

5. CAT 245ME

Lucky for me I have two C10's and a K5 Blazer for parts, I picked them up for very little money to have on hand if I needed anything for my two K10's, you can never have enough parts on hand especialy if you have plow trucks.:nod: