1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shields Facilities maintenance

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by TPC Services, Jul 6, 2012.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Has or Does anyone done work for this Shields Facilities and what are they like. jsut wondering if it's a big waste of my time to give them a quote that I know I will never get the work for. and if I do I want to know what I am getting myself into...

2. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

ill underbid you anyways.

3. TPC Services

:laughing: OH I darn near pee myself.... Whats up bud. hows the heat treating you. We skipped work today to damn hot out... did you get a call from that place ??

4. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

Im dying in this heat. closed the shop early today, fuggit. No calls yet. no one wants to talk snow untill next month me thinks.

5. TPC Services

HAve gotten three request so far. a couple of local Pm send their stuff out for big now. so am working on them and the Home depot ones. I bidded on the hole state for the home depots :) keeping my fingers crossed, its a long shot though.