1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SHH! Dont tell anyone

Discussion in 'Weather' started by durchins, Jan 13, 2006.

1. durchins

durchins Member

But there is white stuff falling from the sky here in Chicago. Keeps your blades off for awhile.
  2. nekos

nekos Senior Member

i thought i was dreaming when i saw the ground covered with snow, then it started to rain and i knew i was awake. :(
  3. spiviter

spiviter Member
    from chicago

I just put my salter in the garage last night, If I leave it off longer it should snow again !! :cry:
  4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

All we got about 80 miles west of Chicago is rain/snow mix for about an hour.....:cry: :cry: Not even enough to throw salt around. THIS SUCKS!:(
  5. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

It looked like snow balls falling for a while...... Thought just maybe .......
  6. THE BOSS 1975

THE BOSS 1975 Senior Member

May not get alot of snow fall but atleast we will be salting tonight due to the temps dropping down to the 20's
  7. The Snow Pros

The Snow Pros Junior Member
    from midwest

You shouldn't have said that.... Now the temp. will go up above freezing.
  8. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

it's starting to snow in grand rapids, michigan, hope we get to salt tonight:bluebounc
  9. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I cant belive this weather, it SUCKS. If we dont get snow soon, ill be stuck working on a house that needs to be landscaped that I really dont want to do because its overwhelming. lol. but once i do it ill be happy. Maybe I should start monday?
  10. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

had about a inch there today egough to spread salt payup
  11. AlwaysGreener

AlwaysGreener Senior Member

yea we had to salt..but not anything to great.....this sux's....mabey I will make a sled hill with all my bills.:)
  12. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Winter is over.