1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

She's Finally Retired!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cold_and_tired, Oct 24, 2011.

1. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

Sold off all of my plows and truck related snow moving equipment and decided to go to equipment only.

Since her retirement, I have finally fixed the flaking clear coat, installed a set of 05-07 Harley Davidson Edition headlights (they have the black bezels which match nicely) and gave her a new pair of 35 x 12.50 Procomp A/T's.

We just went and picked up the new pusher this morning and I haven't had time to unload it yet.

Truck & Trailer.jpg

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

looks good....i have always hated pushing snow with trucks. trying sell mine off also
    Steve

3. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Tanner she looks pretty pimping sitting that way.
    That style of wheel is one of the best IMO.
    I will be curious to see how you like the tires and that size in the snow.
    I use to run 12.50X35's on my 00 crew cab and down sized to 285's in the winter for better traction.

4. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

I'll probably hate them. Luckily, I have my 285's on the stock wheels sitting on the garage.

5. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Yeah but the do look sweet......

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

nice......love when you get a new snow toy and get to play with it the next day...enjoy the storm