1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

shes all ready to go plenty of pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fisher guy, Dec 10, 2009.

1. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

well as some of u all know it took me some time to get back from florida and get ready but I am officially ready for snow so with out further of dew here are the pics sorry about the quality of the pics there off my blackberry in the haverhill parking lot

2. fisher guy

i installed new lights on the back of the spreader boss finally bought em all i need for the spreader now is a vibrator and it'll be done and boss also put some company vinyls on the door i would of been happy with 4 inch stickers under the fx4 logo but apparently thats not what he was thinking he loves to advertise lol

3. fisher guy

as it was all going on thats our mechanic when he was working on the lights

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck. How's that first year of the 6 liter been treating you? I almost bought one, but then went with my Dodge.
  5. fisher guy

I've actually been very lucky according to all my friends she's 100% bone stock and shes's been great i got 140,000 miles on her as of right now and the only major thing that has happend knock on wood is 2 IPC sensors both that were coverd under the 100,000 mile warrenty aside from that 2 alts but the second was a aftermarket cheap reman but it was covered under warrenty from autozone so for being the first year of the 6.0 shes been a good truck the best ive ever had and i work my trucks that sander in the pic last year with just about every load we put in 4,000 lbs of sand/salt mix or salt and like i said the truck is bone stock. I plan on trading her in next year for the 2011 but we'll see
  6. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck, your boss? Yet its your truck? Sorry I just don't get this?
  7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Good to hear. Keep the pics coming and good luck this year to you and all my fellow Mass'holes.
  8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Was wondering the samething, but who ever's it is, it's nice :nod:
  9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice set up
  10. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

Nice truck!
  11. fisher guy

thanx guys yes its a confusing set up i own the truck i own the plow but he owns the spreader so we made a deal last year where i would run his sander and sand for him as long as he paid my truck payment for the winter along with insurence plus gas and pay a healthy hourly figure i also plow for him but he pays me as a sub along with pays for everything its a very nice package we got worked out for me and for him because he makes about 5 times what he pays me the reason why he does all this is we go way back (I was named after him and his brother) I am also allowed to pick up my own side work drives small comercial as well as long as im able to sand for him and cover him when he needs another truck next year this will all change because i wanna go completly on my own for personal reasons but we'll deal with that when the time comes I will be back tommorow and explain the whole deal in detail i just dont have time right now cuz the g/f is comming over lol
  12. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice set up. Was the Ice Chaser cheaper than a Poly Caster?
  13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Yo can I borrow your passenger side mirror for about a week???? Looks good man.
  14. fisher guy

by about $200 bucks portsmouth ford was having a deal on all blizzard products that was the last one they had in stock. and hey LJ F#ck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i take it thats one of those stories u gotta tell me ill call u when i get up man ttul
  15. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Ya if I dont pick up I will call you this afternoon. I have to run up north today and do some work for someone.
  16. gwhunter

gwhunter Junior Member

Nice setup, what size and load range are your bfg all terrains? How do the handle in snow and ice?

17. fisher guy

there 285/75/r16s and theyre a load range E and they handle it great as of last year i love these tires and i swear by them theyre 2 sizes bigger then stock in between a 32 and 33 but there awesome no rubbing and they wear great if u rotate them i dont see myself ever getting a different tire anytime soon
  18. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like you have a pretty good deal worked out with your boss. Nice truck, and equipment.
  19. Doin_It

Doin_It Senior Member
    from Mt.

Nice truck......now get a new camera, so that your truck will look even nicer
  20. fisher guy

thanx man i do ok when the snow is falling and if it doesnt he makes sure i dont starve as for the camera i completly agree i plan on getting a new cam here soon