1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SHEP2000 In a Ford 6'6" bed?

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Ultra Duty, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Ultra Duty

Ultra Duty Member
    from NE OHIO

Is anyone currently running the 2yd Salt Dogg's in their Ford shortbed's? How does it fit?

2. I have a f350 with short bed, and a poly 2000, I love it. I have had it in a Chevy, and a flat bed, and dump, personally I like it in my f350, fits great, just enough room for shovels on side and still can see own sides of salter when backing !

3. Ultra Duty

Ultra Duty Member
    from NE OHIO

Thanks for the imput!

4. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

5. Ultra Duty

Ultra Duty Member
    from NE OHIO

Thanks, now you have me thinking i should go with a 2.25yd, that makes more sense

6. Grassman09

I would do it. The fit and finish is allot nicer. Bigger auger bigger motor bigger tie downs. Angelo's in michagine has a 10% off sale on salters. That's where I got mine from. Maybe you camcorder from them and pick up at the factory since your in Ohio.

7. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Camcorder ?

8. Grassman09

Doh! Damn auto correct Ipad. Meant to say "can order" Thx for noticing bugman.