1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sheet metal replacement

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by albhb3, Dec 8, 2010.

1. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

HI guys going to be starting on a project soon just wondering if any of you know where I could find good replacement parts for a mid 1970s chevy K2500 such as doors and box? Im thinkin theres got to be some website just cant figure it out. Thanks
  2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

3. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

Thank you:salute::drinkup:

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

5. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

6. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Firend of mine who owns a body shop goes through certi-fit. http://www.certifit.com/ Great prices and things fit well!
  7. tailboardtech

tailboardtech Senior Member

get your fenders and doors from Goodmark industries you will have a lot better fit and finish when you are done and mounting them will be a lot easier. me and my father have restored 3 Chevy trucks from 1973 to 87 body style they are great trucks. another thing some of the chinese parts(like from JC Whitney) don't have the drain holes in the right location so the doors fill with water.