1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

she gave me 4"!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DYNA PLOW, Mar 9, 2003.

1. DYNA PLOW

DYNA PLOW Senior Member

mother nature laid 4 nice inches on me saturday, got more snow in march again this year than dec. jan. combined.
    my plan for next year will be....vacation in the poconos till feb. 1st then return and plow the remainder of winter months.
    i see a definte pattern evolving here.
    dan

2. greenquestlawn

greenquestlawn Senior Member

Glad to hear that, Dan

We got a nice 1.75" - 2" last night, I did all my drives but will do businesses tonight as they are bot open on Sun.

Keep her comming.......

3. SnowGodFather

SnowGodFather Member

Plow trigger finger itching?????

Glad to hear it, I think we got a lot of you northerns snow this season and I am by no means complaining.

4. Pickering snow removal

Pickering snow removal Senior Member

more snow here has well

Dan we got what came from your wonderful state sat night had another good run totals were around 6inches most places ,alot of drifting we started later around 2am and ran until about 6 last night had to do alot of salting has it was warm sat then turned cold in the afternoon so most places had a inch or so of ice under snow, hey iam with you on march if it takes plowing til the end of the month or even into april to even out the books then bring it on baby!
    Fred

5. DYNA PLOW

DYNA PLOW Senior Member

fred, that storm must have picked up some lake moisture before it hit ya. was the snow powdery fluf? ours was, easy pushing.
    take care,
    dan