1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

She ain't much, but......

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by poncho62, Feb 1, 2004.

1. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

....she does what I need it too...

[​IMG]

2. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Hey Poncho62, you may not think it's much but if it does the job for you it may be more than you think! Hey, my Dad had a 62 Catalina, any connection to your handle?

3. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Actually, yes, I have a 62 Pontiac Parisienne. Its a Canadian model.
    [​IMG]

4. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Very nice! We had a 62 Catalina sedan. My Dad bought it in June 1966 and we had it until 1970 when he bought a 66 Impala. My Mom always said it was her favorite car (she learned how to drive in it) but when they got their 89 Caprice she found a new friend (she called it Clarice). This is my summer ride. It's a 66 Dodge Monaco 500.

monaco lf.jpg

5. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Sharp. I also have this....Although, I have repainted it.

51ford.jpg

6. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Pretty neat. I also have this:

crestwood lr.jpg

7. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

and I have this too:

66 impala front.jpg

8. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Wife is really cool but I'm thinking of narrowing down to one. Thinking of keeping the wagon, its very unique!

9. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Like the old Impalas

My brother in law had a 70 Dodge Coronet wagon. It had a 383/4 speed from the factory....He had the build sheet to prove it. Bet it was a rare one.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2004
  10. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

This is a 71 Coronet Crestwood. Top of the line with the Charger dashboard. 75,000 original rust free miles. Came from Illinois. Runs and drives new! The Impala I've known since I was a kid.

11. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

My summer fun :D

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  12. Hellbent.HD

Hellbent.HD Member

Hey cool cars guy's!:D
    I had a '66 impala i used as a daily driver for 5 years. I miss that thing.

Here's one i built a few years ago..i still have it.
    Tony..

32a.jpg

13. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Hey Hellbent, my 66 Impala would be a great driver!

14. Hellbent.HD

Hellbent.HD Member

And i would LOVE to have it!!
    My problem is i have 4 cars and 3 trucks...i'm having a hard time finding room for what i have now..
    One more would ruin me without a doubt....

I've passed on a couple 66's just because of that, but i don't want to get rid of anything i have..

It's funny, that 66 was the only car i've ever sold i wished i had back. I even located it and tried to buy it back. It was a white SS with 59 thousand original miles and never saw a winter. I bought it off the original owner too...
    The guy who had it wouldn't budge.
    We create our own 'problems' sometimes thats for sure..

Oh well, i'm not comlaining.

Tony.....

15. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

I've known my 66 Impala since childhood. I put an engine in it in 1990 after intecepting it going to the junkyard. I moved into my new house 5 years ago, had a brain fart and gave it to my friends father. I regretted it the minute my friend pulled out of my driveway! I got it back this year but only because it got hit. I have 6 vehicles now. 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 1997 GMC Jimmy, 1993 Ford F150, 1971 Dodge Coronet Crestwood, 1966 Dodge Monaco 500 and the 1966 Chevrolet Impala. I decided two of the cars must go. I'm secretly hoping the two Dodges go and I remain with the Impala, but I know the Impala is huting a little too much than I can handle now. If I found a GOOD home for it now I will let it go.

66 impala rear.jpg