1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sharp lookin ugly truck?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Arc Burn, May 6, 2003.

1. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

While i'm not a huge fan of the 03' Chevys,i saw a blue one today with a blackout kit for the front lights(headlight covers)and that thing looked wild!The black against the blue combined with the lights on that little bit of angle they got really looked good:nod: Wow,never thought i say that:D

2. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

See !!!!!!!!! i knew they would grow on you :waving:

The bug shield helped a ton. Still waiting for my flame grill to come in :D

3. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

For your FYI GM will not carry that design into the suvs probably because drop in truck sales.

4. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Like I said before, those '03 Chevies looks good in darker color. The '03 design is not as great as the '02, but those dark color helps make it looks better. It is growing on me too.

5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

For decreasing sales, I sure am seeing a lot of them on the road recently. I agree that the black outs help.

Earthscapes, are you really getting a flame grille insert? I'd like to see which one you like and how it looks installed.

-John

6. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

well i was thinking on trading my truck in but not for the '03 style so I held off .very good incentives is the only reason you have been seeing alot of them.money talks the looks walk payup

7. wolfie

wolfie Senior Member

I swear that when they first announced the 03 change I saw a Tahoe or Suburban in a magazine with the Avalanche front end... But then when the o3's came out the SUV's didn't get the changed front end... I don't know if they changed their minds or are holding off a year.... Let's hope they changed their minds...

8. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

The advalnche took off because it was new and different and all the big boys on the block wanted to be the first to own one.I don't think that the rest of the pickup truck sales substain it worth making the rest like them.Look at GMC they look a hell of a lot better for the same style of front end and side.If I was gonna buy one it would of beed gmc or ford.and minde you i can get a chevy at a good price from some one in the family that sells chevy.

9. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

03 chevy

I have also seen alot of the 03 chevy pick-ups. I don't think they look as good as the 02 chevy but the darker color helps. I think the 03 Ford and the 03 GMC look much better then then the 03 Chevy. The best color for the 03 Chevy that iv'e seen is the dark blue.:nod: