1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shared Truckload of Bagged Chloride

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ADBsnowremoval, Sep 30, 2011.

1. ADBsnowremoval

ADBsnowremoval Member

Hi,

I am interested in ordering a truckload of bagged calcium chloride. I do not need a full truckload, but am told that I could only get it this way. A truckload is 18 pallets at 50 bags per pallet for a total of 900 bags. I could use anywhere between 2-3 pallets only. Is anyone out there interested in sharing all or some of the remaining pallets??? I am leaning toward ordering the Eco-Friendly product Green Scapes from Scotwood Industries. Has anyone ever worked with this product or be interested in some pallets. If could sell 10-13 pallets of this I will make the order. PM me or leave me a message on this posting. I am in the north burbs of Chicago.ussmileyflag

2. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

how much per skid

3. Rob From APE

Rob From APE Junior Member

We can get you taken care of on any quantity of calcium pellet or flake. We have large supply in stock and can run out as many pallets as you need.
    Give me a ring and we can discuss pricing.

Rob Johnson
    Sales Manager
    Arlington Power Equipment
    847.241.1530 Ext 104