1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

share info about the show?

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by nh785, Jun 29, 2011.

1. nh785

nh785 Member

I was really excited about going this year but just couldn't do it. It was my daughters b-day, and after missing x-mas and new years plowing i couldn't miss a b-day also for snow.

My questions are- how was the effeceincy workshop?- always trying to improve on this. What did you take away from it?

Any new products introduced that seemed revolutionary?

Best thing you talked about at snack and chat?

Thoughts on opera soft?

How can I see project snofighter?

Thanks much for any info you guys would share.

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

BOSS party sucked cause i didn't win anything....just kidding guys, Im still buying a VXT

I was at the private party for the sponsors, free prime rib and beer was nice

I had a pass for the workshops, i didn't go

The trade show was ok, Western, Fisher displayed sucked. Why show up with any plows to a Snow Show? Or should i say without any full size plows.

3. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

No plows ? Any cool pics of new stuff coming out? Was buyers there w/ all the salt dogg stuff? spreaders and plows. Anything that caught your eye? Who were the speakers?

4. Neige

Neige Sponsor

It was the best symposium yet for me.

5. jluke

jluke Junior Member

If you are looking to see the Project Sno Fighter movie, it is now available on the Pro-Tech website. Here is the link: www.protechcorp.com/snofighter1

I hope you enjoy it.

6. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Great video

Just watched it what a great job you guys done, looking forward to seeing more of them.Thumbs Up

7. jluke

jluke Junior Member

Sno Fighter movie

Snow & Iceman - Glad you liked it and thanks. We are planning on doing more.