1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shafted again...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SlimJim Z71, Feb 6, 2001.

1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Once again, the allmighty forecasters predicted 1-3" of that white stuff that you guys call snow. So, in preparation, I went to bed at about 8:30 last night, got up at 2am... NOTHING! Okay, maybe it's not here yet. Got up at 3, 4, 5, 6... NOTHING! So, I was a complete zombie at work today from having such a messed up night.

I WANT TO SPEAK TO MOTHER NATURES SUPERVISOR!!!

-Tim

2. CCLC

CCLC Member

That is the way it usually here where I am at, but... this year has actually required a great deal of work.

3. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Tim!! Quick look up the man (politically correct or not) in charge is telling us His answer. No seriously as a last resort...since it snowed here for about an hour and then melted off...I went out and put my blade back on. Really my wife can plow but she would not be able to put the blade back on. I was nervous at work in case the weather^#$$% (expletive deleted) were wrong in our favor.

Bruce
    What can we say but better luck next time.0:)

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Just enough to salt here and plow a few places, I'm really sick of plowing an inch or less, though. It was fun in Dec when there was real snow to plow.