1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Several items, several trucks for sale.. Read this add..

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bottlefed89, Jun 22, 2006.

1. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Alright, I am broke, and have some things I need to sell,

I have a Daniels pull plow, 96", with all new mounting hardware, and bracketry, and recond. pump. $800

I have an 8', and an 8.5' western unimount for sale, the 8' has fresh paint and cutting edge, and deflector.. Your choice $1200

I have a 79' f150 that I think has a 7' western.. $1100 truck and plow.

I have a 2000 f350, powerstroke, all options and then some, this is an awesome truck, but I just bought a dually, and don't need both. It is currently lifted, but if someone wants it stock, I will remove the lift. It will come with new brakes, new alternator, new balljoints, new ujoints, and new hubs, and all the parts associated with installing the above items. truck is ine great shape except one small mess up behindd the drivers side rear tire. Truck has a 4" downpipe and exhaust... Lots more, tv's etc... Asking $19,000 lifted, with donahoe racing 4.5" lift, eagle 589 style wheels and 36" swampers. $17,200 without lift and tires... Truck is auto, mileage under 150k

1995 Ford f350 powerstroke auto reg cab flatbed, setup for either unimount I have for sale, truck is a work truck, and has regular wear and tear, but runs good, has gn hitch in bed... $7500 no plow, $8500 with plow of your choice..

I also have a couple plows I could let go that I had planned on mounting up for a skidsteer, I don't even remember the specifics of any of them , but if you are interested in a skidsteer plow these could be good starters.. $500

2. jasonosu

jasonosu Junior Member
    from ohio

are the skidsteer plows set up and ready to go for a skidsteer? can you get any pics of them? any more information on them? thanks jason

3. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Could I get pics of the 95 F350 and plows? turfscape(at)charter.net

4. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

I am interested in the pull plow, is there anyway to ship? Thanks

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

if you back out and he can ship it, ide be interested as well, Dstosh was here first though, so take care of him

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

If you end up pulling the lift out of the truck let me know I may buy it from you as I am about to buy a brand new one and can save some money buying yours it may be worth it.

7. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Alright guys, I am really not wanting to ship the pull-plow, but I would. However, I think you would pay in the range of $500 shipping via trucks freight to NY, like I said, I'll do it, but it will cost you. If any of you want to ship, call the freight guys like yellow, roadway, ABF, or the like and tell them it can be on one pallet, it will be 8'6" long, 4' wide, and 2' tall, it will ship from lee's summit MO, 64064, and will weigh approx 400 lbs. I am not sure what class code it will ship under but maybe 55?? or what ever machinery parts falls under, I think that'd be the cheapest, but you'd have to ask. Check on shipping for yourself so that you know the rates straight from the ltl truck line... let me know
    thanks
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

8. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Waiting on pics still. Shoot me some of the 2000 as well, please.

9. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

I will try to get them today, we got back in town... Sorry I haven't had a chance to get them yet..
    thanks
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

10. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

11. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

pics...

Alright, I am going to try to put up some pics...
    If this works, here's the 95..
    I am planning on painting the bed black..

DSC00782smmm.JPG

DSC00854sm.JPG

12. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

pics2

Ok, and here are 2 of the plows, I have the 8' unimount that was recently sandblasted and painted, and has a new deflector, and a new cutting edge.
    Worked a little slow las time I used it, may just need a fluid change, I don't know...
    The unpainted one is a unimount that is 8.5" works great, just not as pretty.

DSC00857sm2.JPG

DSC00858sm22.JPG

13. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

and...

Here are some more, the first is a northman plow that would be great to use as is, or set up on a plate to use with a skidsteer, it would be a pretty easy project. If I don't sell it you will see it here closer to snow season ready to mount on a skid steer, and for a lot more $$...

There is also a pic or two of the pull plow...

DSC00859sm3.JPG

DSC00860sm33.JPG

14. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

and the 2000

And here are some overall pics of the 200 for those who are interested...
    It will come with 4" exhaust, tow/camper package, regency conversion, lariat, all options, tv, vcr, passenger stereo, mood lots, etc...can be sold lifted, or stock, I have the 36's on it in the pic, if anyone wants it lifted, it will need tires soon, the stock tires can be sold with the truck and the are te goodyears, with 90% tread left... Truck is an auto with manual 4x4, powerstroke, new brakes, u-joints, hubs and balljoints...
    thanks,
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

2000sm.JPG

2000smm.JPG

15. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

Interested

Greg, I'm interested in everything but the 2 newer trucks you have. If possible could you take some pic's of the older ford you have as well.
    Being we are as close as we are I think my partner and I would like to make a trip to Lee's Sumitt if possible.

16. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

The 2000 is not what I am looking for. I didn't know that it was a crew cab. Nice truck though and good luck.

17. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

79 Ford

Is the 79 still 4-sale?

18. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Yup, I'll have to remember to get some pics of it..

19. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

79 truck

How far from 12020 are you?please keep me posted.

20. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Looks like it's only about 1247 miles away... You coming to check it out??