1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Setups of Oxy-acetylene Tanks installed in your trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Sharpshooter77, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

Just trying to figure out how to go about installing my Oxy-acetylene Tanks into my truck, A few pics will help out a lot. :):salute::redbounce:drinkup:

thanks

Shane

Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  2. yancy

yancy Senior Member

what does your truck look like? flatbed, service box, or truck bed? do you have a backrack? I have strapped them right to my backrack several times works good

3. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

Its a '93 F-250, With a 8 foot bed and it has dual exhaust stacks that come thru the bed and there is a diamond plate custom made protecter that gose around the stacks. Its like a diamond plate tool box that is at the front of the bed, I was thinking of makeing some kind of braket to hold them on there.

4. yancy

yancy Senior Member

here is a mount you can buy I cant remember where you can get them but I am sure a search will turn up something or just make one.

tankholder200WIDE.jpg