1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Setting e-60 operating pressure

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by archer39, Dec 23, 2008.

1. archer39

archer39 Member
    from PA

Where do you tap into the pump to get your pressure reading? I read in the manual that it needs to be set to 2000psi but just need to know where to get the reading from.

thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You tee it into the passenger side power angle hose with a simple hardware sourced 1/4" tee fitting, a couple pipe nipples, and two spare quick couplers.

3. archer39

archer39 Member
    from PA

thank you, that is how i figured since that is how you set the crossover relive pressure.

4. archer39

archer39 Member
    from PA

do i block off the flow to the ram when reading the pressure or do i just tee in the gauge and leave it connected to the ram?

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Doesn't matter either way. If the pump and blade are on the truck just tee it in and run the blade against the stop (which will put the pump into the relief) and check the pressure. If your bench testing simply pop the gage on and run the pump.

6. archer39

archer39 Member
    from PA

cool thanks, just need to figure out the wiring on the new motor now