1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Set to go

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by KubotaJr, Feb 9, 2010.

1. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Finally some snow here in Mass arriving tomorrow.

Heres my rig:

f250.jpg

2. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

Ford and yellow = one thumb up ford and red = two thumbs up

3. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

new plow looks good.. time for bed going to be a long day tomorrow

4. ProLawn Outdoor

ProLawn Outdoor Senior Member

Nice set-up, cool lightbar you got there! One question, is it a rule or something that almost EVERYONE in Mass. has to have a fisher, lol? It's weird, I've maybe seen like 2 here in MN. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm guessing they are made out there or something??

5. wellnermp

wellnermp Senior Member
    from Alaska

They're made in Maine - Rockland I think.

6. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

like that light bar

7. TLB

TLB Senior Member

Nice looking Ford.

8. stan the man

stan the man Senior Member
    from maine

i do like truck

9. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks very good. Yes ProLawn, you MUST have a Fisher here. There are a lot of Boss plows around too. As long as it gets the job done, it's all good.

10. Snotrocket

Snotrocket Junior Member
    from Maine

Yes they are. About a mile from my house.

11. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Are you kidding me? Sometime if you get a chance post up a pic of the factory.

12. ProLawn Outdoor

ProLawn Outdoor Senior Member

Deere Farmer,
    Ya they look like real nic plopws. A lot of guys have blizzards around here because I think they are made here. Good luck plowing to thje Mass guys and be safe, I know those big storms can get wild.

13. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Thanks for the kind words guys, yeah everyone uses fisher around here I have no complaints about my fishers.

This storm tonight was a big let down, but at least ill get to push.

14. snobgone

snobgone Senior Member
    from CT

Fisher holds a plow school at their plant every fall. Complimentary if you own a few of them, if not low cost. Our mechanic attends every year. Nice guys, great operation, great plows.

15. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

DId you guys get shafted by this storm too? Last night we were supposed to get 7-10".....what'd we get you might ask?

A DUSTING!!!!!!!!!! unbelievable....I bet tomorrow there'll be an angry mob in front of weather stations by angry plowers in MA and NH! lol

16. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Yep, last night it was 10-14'' and then now 4-8'' and theres probably 4-5'' out there. Havent gone out yet.

17. plowguy23

plowguy23 Junior Member

It was a joke.. I didnt even get called to salt I was pissed lol.. No lie I am looking forward for the one on monday or tuesday but wont get my hopes up hahaha.. Altho I wanted to plow I still had a great night lol... Maybe the next one...