1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Set of 4 Chevy/GMC Steel Wheels

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Newdude, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Well, first time posting in the classifieds on Plowsite so, what the heck.

I have for sale a set of 4 GM 16X6.5" painted steel wheels. They will fit 1999-2010 2500 trucks. They are in good shape, with some minor rust, some do have more than others however. One of them does have a nuissance paint mark on it, that if you would like gone I can try and fix. These do not have valve stems or lug nuts. I had plans for these but they have changed.

How much? I have them on craigslist locally for $200, but would go lower for a member on here.

I also have some various GM hubcaps for sale.

-I have four that came off of the 16" aluminum wheels for $50. They are in good shape but are used, with some blemishes.

-I have four that will fit the 17" GMC factory aluminum wheel for $60. They are also in good shape, but do have some blemishes.

-I have one cap for the 17" Chevy factory aluminum wheel for $15. This one is near new and was fitted only once to a truck.

I would be willing to combine a set of caps with the wheels, however I have not tried to cross fit a cap from one wheel to another while mounted on a truck.

-I also have 4 Cooper Discoverer M+S. Two are LT245/75/16 E load and two are LT245/75/16 C load. All are within 55-65% tread. They are negotiable for price.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

3. Mr. Jon

Mr. Jon Senior Member
    from Jersey

How much including shipping to NJ?