1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Service Magic

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by dilligafdog, Dec 6, 2006.

1. dilligafdog

dilligafdog Member

Hello all i was just curious if any one has ever used service magic and were they wort the money? Any info would be appreciated

2. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

I found it was just kickers!

3. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

I am listed with Service Magic for lawn care not snow plowing.
    I have found that if the people spend the 15 minutes to wade thru all the pages of information they have to fill out they are serious about hiring. I have made money with them.

4. daninline

daninline Senior Member

Is there a charge to be listed with them?
    I have been getting calls from them almost everyday to join them?
    Are they good people to work with?

Thanks

5. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

We have used them for all aspects of our buisness. They are good people to work with, and you do have to pay a start up fee. The leads you get from them vary in price from $8.00 to $25.00. It all depends on what kind of lead it is. We are very happy with them.

6. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

They are good. I just use them for landscaping. The start up fee is just the first leads paid up front
    if I remember right. 11.00 a lead

7. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

All I ever got was dead end leads.

RCGM
    Brad

8. daninline

daninline Senior Member

So you pay for the lead good bad or other is this correct?

Dan

9. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Daninline Yes you pay either way, thats why you need to get out there and, get those leads. You will be suprised come the beginning of each month. :D :bluebounc

10. all seasons

all seasons Member

I use them during the spring summer and fall months and this year I probably did around $50,000.00 of work with about $1,200.00 paid out in leads.A lot of which are dead ends but you can tailor it to specific areas and work, I am going to stick with it since it is a good sorce of leads if you get right on them

11. dilligafdog

dilligafdog Member

thanks guys info was helpful:salute:

12. daninline

daninline Senior Member

So they do sound like they could be good as long as you give them the right info to start with.

Like dilligafdog said thanks for the good info.