1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Server

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CT18fireman, Oct 25, 2001.

1. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Are LS and PS finally back where they belong? Can we no longer be afraid of are posts disappearring the next day? I hope that the site like my equipment suffers no problems this winter. Of course I am not really optimistic.

2. wolfie

wolfie Senior Member

I know what you mean about missing posts... I posted that Dino's website wouldn't open and the post not here... I know that he replied because I got the notification the next day but I haven't been able to get on here until tonight... If you're out there Dino I'd still like to know...

3. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Chuck and Pierre have been working and pulling their hair out about this.

Sorry for the problems, next week I believe, both site will be on a new server so the site will be back up to 100%.

Wolfie do you know the name of the thread that is missing?

If so let me know.

Rick

4. wolfie

wolfie Senior Member

it was called: "What happened to Dino's site?" I got the notification that he rplied but I was never ablee to find it...

5. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

I did a search on What happened to Dino's site to see if it might have turned up, but it didn't sorry.

Like I posted before, the site should be back to 100% by next week, sorry for the problems.

BTW: Welcome to Plowsite!!!!!!!

Rick