1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Serious Office Computer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Macomb-Lawn, Jan 21, 2006.

1. To the moderators, site owner, not sure if this is acceptable for sale on the forum, but it is a business machine.... If not, please remove. TIA

For Sale:

Dell Dimension 9150 Desktop PC
    Windows XP Professional
    Microsoft Office 2003 Basic
    Intel Pentium D (Dualcore) @ 2.8 GHz
    1GB of RAM
    Radeon X600 256 MB Graphics Card
    160 GB HD
    CD-RW Drive (Drive 1)
    DVD-RW Drive (Drive 2)
    10/100/1000 Network Card
    Dell Keyboard and Mouse
    Dell 15" Flat Panel LCD Monitor

For forum members, I will reinstall Microsoft Office 2003 Basic Edition for you. The computer originally came from Dell (5 months ago) with Windows XP Home Edition, but we upgraded it. We intended to use this computer as a low level server for a database system, but we decided against it. It's been only powered up 3 times and is new condition. It is still covered under full warranty by Dell for a few years. Not sure how many to be exact.

BEST OFFER before I put it up on ebay.

Please send offers via email to d.daogaru@macomb-lawn.com

Local pick up is preferred or I can meet you half way. Payment accepted is cash, company check, and paypal. I am willing to ship but you pay shipping charges from 48044 zipcode.

This is a very powerful computer, and is very good for small business operations.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006