1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Serial# or A-Frame Model#???

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by snow4me, Nov 21, 2008.

1. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

The A Frame number is MTD203233. I'm looking to find out if this is the correct number for an A-Frame on 26-poly 6',8" plow 2004 model? Sno-way dealer says the model nu,ber starts 99. Local ad for sale asking price is $3,300 and I'm thinking about picking it up and installing on a 2000 Cherokee Sport. Will this A-Frame mount up to my Cherokee and if so anyone got a mount part# and if so anyone with used one laying around...you get the picture. I'll also be looking for a wiring harness for the Snoway plow lights on this plow to connect to the Cherokee. Ball park what am I looking at spending for a mount and wiring harness if this plow A-frame will work for my application?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

The 99100345 is the mount you need, unfortunately Snoway does not support mounts for the Cherokee any longer

3. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

Do you or Tom know any dealers or plowers that might have one?

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Tough to find I looked with out success for a customer earlier in the season

5. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

Yeah I wonder why Snoway didn't make a bunch to keep on the shelf. Jeeps are the best small plowing trucks out there. There should be plenty of need for these for years to come...

6. Morlan

Morlan Junior Member

Sno way MT plow

Hi. Was there anything wrong with that plow? I think it's on ebay rigt now. Thanks, Mike.

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

It looks good from the pictures.