1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

seph back-up set-up wont angle all the way to the right

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by douglasl330, Mar 31, 2011.

1. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

Okay so after the last storm -I destroyed my main set-up mothballed for the season to work on off season.. Well about 6" coming tonight and I go to my 7 1/2 setup that has been sitting since I last toughed it in Sept. Angles all the way left possibly too left-- just past the middle it stops on the swing back right . Up/ down are fine -- fluid was fine in Sept checked all connections -- hear motor straining like past relief. Any thoughts? I can run like this if i have to--just thinking i maybe missing something obvious.

2. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

aah took the excess lift chain and tucked it over--well it was binding! --All set bolted the excess to the lift chain. Happened to me about 10 years ago on a speedcast setup as well!

3. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Happened to me a couple of times years ago on my MM SEHP- took a while to figure out too. Started marking the link on the carry chain with wire ties or electrical tape and added a small bungie cord to take up the slack- been good that way for years ( unless I let the tape/ties come off and forget which link to use)