1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sending PM's

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by f350dieselemt, Dec 9, 2004.

1. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

When I Go To Send Someone A Private Message It Says That I Can Not Send Them Because I Do Not Have Those Privelages Yet.... Does Anyone Know Wut To Do???

2. gearhead

gearhead Member
    from ind.

same here :confused:

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Junior Member

A new member does not have PM privileges until they have a certain number of posts. I believe, not 100% sure, but I think that number is set at 25.

4. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

According to your last response, I should have the ability to send PMs, but i do not. I have posted 34 times. Maybe the magic number is higher....?

5. proshare

proshare Member

My PM's are working now :) :) :) Thank you Mods

6. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

You need to have at least 25 posts AND be a member for at least 30 days to gain PM privilege.

Your status will be updated in the hour after you meet these two conditions.

Hope this helps!

7. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

That must be why Tarkus can't receive PM's. He hasn't been on for 30 days yet. He has plenty of posts though :rolleyes: