1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sending Christmas cards to your customers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sir spaniourd, Dec 19, 2005.

1. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

i just sent holiday cards to my customers. I was wondering if I am the only one or if you think this is just a waste of money. I am trying to find different ways to keep my customers.:help:

2. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

I send holiday cards to all of my customers, but I do a couple days after thanksgiving, I think you sent them a little late, they probaly won't get them until Christmas eve, and then you lose all possibility of them send you any $$$ back.

3. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

I wrote them happy new year's as well. Now I know for next year.

4. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

I send a card to anyone I have done work for even if it was a one time job and include a fridge magnet so they will remember us and the next time they need something or someone they know asks them our company comes to mind. I already got 2 large landscape installs from it! It works wonders!

5. Lee-Way

Lee-Way Junior Member

Word of mouth travels

I've sent cards for the past three years and in return they started sending them to me. I've pick up four other contracts since. So your not the only one it works.

--------------
    2004 3500 Duramax Crew Cab
    8' Sno-Way 29 Series