1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Send me your SnowEx controller so I can fix it.

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by nwilson1211, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwilson1211

nwilson1211 Junior Member

Don't spend $500.00 - $600.00 on replacing your Snow Ex salt/sander control box. I have been working on electronics for years and specifically have been fixing faulty Snow Ex controllers (also other brands). I am confident that I can repair or rebuild your controller depending on what exactly is wrong, for a fraction of what a replacement controller costs, normally +/- $200.00 plus postage.

Send me an email and explain what the issue is and I will let you know if it is worth sending it to me for repair. I only charge if I can fix the unit. Let me know if I can help nwilson1211@gmail.com .

Happy plowing!

Neil:mechanic:

2. summitsnow

summitsnow Junior Member

Thanks Neil, got my controller hooked up today and works great! Saved $400 dollars!

3. nwilson1211

Glad it is working for you! Hope you get some snow now so you can put it to use!

4. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

just emailed you.

5. johndeereguy

johndeereguy Senior Member
    from Iowa

You still in the business of fixing these?

6. Yukondean

Yukondean Member

Are you still fixing Snowex controllers?

7. nwilson1211

I can still work on them, however I no longer use Snowex spreaders, so I cannot field test the units after repairs, I can only bench test. PM me if you want more information.

8. Yukondean

Yukondean Member

Thanks, I don't use my 7500 for salt or sand.
    I an trying to develope a system to carry and then slowly put the dirt that I put in the 7500 into another hopper.
    So I will not be back at the mine until March, I'll send it to you then
    Thanks
    Dean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.