1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SELLING TGS07 tailgate salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by readysnowplow, Sep 14, 2011.

1. readysnowplow

readysnowplow Senior Member

the Buyers TGS07 11 cubic feet Salt/Sand Tailgate Spreader. The TGS07 combines the robustness of an auger-driven V-Box spreader with the simplicity and easy mounting of a tailgate spreader. The open-auger design gives contractors the option to spread a variety of materials, typically limited to V-Box spreaders. This tailgate spreader is very simple to mount and only requires a Class IV Hitch. This monster doesn’t require any drilling and is easy to install and remove. I have only had this for ONE season. it's like NEW. No rust and in PERFECT WORKING ORDER. This is a steal for the price. I am only selling it because I need a bigger unit. Regular price new is $1500-$1800. No lowballers. Chicago Pick up only. $1200. PM me if you are really interested.

spreader.jpg

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  2. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

still got it?

3. cjoverma

cjoverma Junior Member

I have one that was used 2 snow events that we might sell because we are buying v box spreader. U still need one?

4. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

ya what do u want for it?

5. cjoverma

cjoverma Junior Member

1100. Pm for info. Sorry for delay.