1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Shoes?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by PhatSupraTT, Dec 8, 2008.

1. PhatSupraTT

PhatSupraTT Member

Does anyone have a pair of plow shoes they're willing to part with at a reasonably price? I'm sick of pushing gravel all over the place.

Will shoes off any Sno-Way fit my 22 series or are they different per blade model? Also, how do they attach? Are they easily removed when I don't want them on?

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

22 series have their own shoes. Have you tried a turf saver?
  3. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Tractor Supply usually has them for $20 a piece.
  4. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

The shoe kit that you are looking for is a part number 99100788. It includes (2) 5" dia. cast-iron disc shoes, spacers, washers, and lynch pins. The 22 Series shoes are a different size than the shoes used on other series of Sno-Way plows. There are shoe brackets welded to the back side of your blade and they are very easy to attach, adjust, and remove.
  5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

No they don't:)
  6. monkemeier

monkemeier Junior Member

What is a turf saver? Are they wheels? Can you give me more information please?