1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Selling my Truck, take off parts -NY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GripTruk, Mar 7, 2009.

1. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Firestone RideRite Airbag helper springs Rear setup for 88-99 GM
    FIP-2101 - Used 1 year
    $150

Tekonsha Prodigy Trailer Brake Controller V 2.6, perfect with box and wiring
    $75

Western Ultramount Truck side mount and electric for 88-99 GM --2 Yrs Old
    Price TBD

-Jer

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

How much for all shipped to 46319?

3. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

for ALL?

Everything including plow mount?

If so how much do you need, the electrical too?

-Jer

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Got-h2o- you still planning on taking everything?

If you don't I'd probably be interested in the rear air bags, the old girl is starting to sag some.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yeah, I was interested in all, but really don't NEED any of it. If you jump in line on the bags, no biggie ;)

6. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Get her a wonderbra

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v0jlRceGBOI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v0jlRceGBOI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

She's saggy out back dave, not out front. Good idea though.

Got-h2o: take what you want, I don't need the bags either since I might be getting rid of this truck to get a diesel. You asked first so you can get first pick, if you take them it doesn't bother me at all.

8. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

9. hansons glc

hansons glc Member
    from mn

i would like the mount. pm to talk about the sale.

10. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

is this a go or not??? if your not interested in my offer then please let me know. thanks

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

He sent me a PM earlier and I returned it...........I'm waiting for him to respond. Patience grasshopper.

12. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Sorry, I thought you meant to let you know only if no one else was interested. I don't think I can do $175 for both, especially shipped.

Sorry also to anyone who has PMed me, I just realized after this post that my notifications were turned off so I had no idea that I had gotten a bunch of PMs until Got H2O's post led me to take a look.

-Jer