1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Selling my Fisher MM Plow!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RepoMan207, Oct 6, 2009.

1. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I am selling my Fisher Plow that I just reconditioned a year ago now. It currently is a 2 plug set up, but I will wire it for a 3 plug system with all new harnesses.

Here is the link to the reconditioning process....... http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=73268

Everything is new on this plow except the A frame, Actual upper and lower headgear, & the blade. All 4 of those parts were Blasted, Primed, Zinc Powder Coated, painted, then clear coated. Every nut, washer, pin, cotter pin, mounting bracket, support braces, wiring....you name it, all new. The SEHP pump was rebuilt with a new pump & motor, and the seals and gaskets replaced. Coils & Solenoids were also replaced. There wasn't anything left untouched.

This did see a season of use, but it is still in MINT condition. Unfortunately, it is storage in NH right now, so I don't have any recent pics. The Fisher label was scrapped off a bit but I will throw in a new set of labels just the same.

As you can see I updated the look to a MM2 style plow with the Intensifiers and Lift Arm.

This plow will last another 10 years easily.

$3k Cash money FIRM. I will meet you if not deliver it myself depending on distance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RepoMan207

from Maine

3. Bostonyj7

Bostonyj7 Senior Member

Its beautiful

4. trmotorsports

trmotorsports Junior Member

Is it an 8' plow?

5. RepoMan207

from Maine

Yup, a 8' HD

6. bdavis

bdavis Member

Nice plow man!

7. RepoMan207

from Maine

Thanks! .....You want it? lol

8. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Just curious- does the $3K include the truck side as well? I already have a plow but have a buddy looking for a plow for his '02 Chevy 2500HD...

9. RepoMan207

from Maine

Not really. I can give you the harnesses if you'ld like, but there the old style 9 pin / 2 pin (No module setup)

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I just want to bump this up for you....this is probably the nicest plow refurbish job i have ever seen on here. I really enjoyed following the thread of the build when you were doing it. I would buy it but only am looking to spend around $2500 or so and definitely want an insta-act pump system....again, beautiful job!

11. RepoMan207

from Maine

Thanks Mike!

12. RepoMan207

from Maine

Ok guys, $2,750 my absolute bottom line.

13. RepoMan207

from Maine

$2,750.00....

14. mcwlandscaping

I can't believe you can't get rid of that thing! I just picked up my new (to me) plow tonight and wish i could have spent a little more to get yours!

15. RepoMan207

from Maine

I know.......maybe it's like my plow contracts; the rush will come once there is snow in the air. I'm going to put it on EBay. I just saw a 8' MM POS go for $2900.....Go figure.

16. mcwlandscaping

Just definitely don't sell yourself short, i don't think i need to say that though! Maybe its the fact that it has the older style hydros that is turning people away, idk!

17. RepoMan207

from Maine

No doubt. I already secured my new plow, so $$ isn't a factor. It'll go soon enough.

18. bssr

bssr Junior Member

Hi I'm very interested, I need a 2 plug mm. been scouring my area, cant find anything reasonable. could you pm me your zipcode or area so i can see how far a drive it is, as well i need to look into the rules of bringing it over the border.

Thanks.

19. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Its easy I gone across that border a few times in the last 2 years. 1st time with a dump insert last year with a blizzard plow. Show them the bill of sale pay your tax and go. There is usually only one guy in the customs building there at Newhampshire / Montreal.

20. RepoMan207

from Maine

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Thanks everyone. Sold it for $2,750.00 & a beer.