1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Selling my BOSS Power VXT 9'2

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Helldyce, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Helldyce

Helldyce Member

Selling my plow for $3800.00. BOSS 9'2 POWER VXT Poly, Smartlocks, HID Lighting, Snow defectors, Controller, Stored inside, if anyone is interested please let me know. Here is some updated pictures also.

resized plow 1.JPG

resized plow 2.JPG

resized plow 3.JPG

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Replacing or getting out of plowing?

3. Helldyce

Helldyce Member

I moved, and don't take care of large property (campground) any more. Wanting to purchase motorcycle service equipment for my garage shop, rim clamp tire changer, wheel balancer, motorcycle lift, larger compressor, etc..

4. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, I like the HID lights. Are the truck side parts and mount going with the plow?

5. scott3430

Oh I forgot to ask.......How many seasons has it been used? Thanks!

6. Helldyce

Helldyce Member

If you want what is on the truck,mount,wire harness,etc.. with the plow. I will be asking $4000
    I've had the plow for 3 seasons, but used it for 2 seasons. The season before this last, I don't even consider it as a season. I plowed 1 time that season and it was only 2 or 3 inches of snow and I used it for 1 hour. This last season I used it maybe 2 times at the most. This plow really only got used the first season and I think that was the last time we really had a winter here. LoL

7. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Are you willing to travel at all to deliver? Looks like clean unit. Have a better pic of the cutting edge wear?

8. Helldyce

Helldyce Member

How far? Then I will let you know. I live in Lansing, MI. The cutting edges have 1 3/8" wear if they were a true 6 inches tall new.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  9. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Chi-town baby.

10. Helldyce

Helldyce Member

To far for me unless you pay for my fuel.

11. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Well if you find yourself coming halfway anytime soon, let me know and I will meet you and buy plow and mount most likely. Do you have a pic of the cutting edges? I can tell the amount of wear if you show a pic under the center pin.

12. Helldyce

Helldyce Member

Sold!

Sold the plow for $3900 yesterday to a guy over by Grand Rapids. I'm sure it will really get used over there by the big lake. He told me that they plowed over 50 some times this winter. I plowed maybe twice,lol. It was taken up too much real estate in my garage. It did not last long. Thanks for looking.:waving:

13. scott3430

$3900. is fair for both of you, good to hear it went quick for you!