1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Selling my 90 Ford LN8000 Patrol Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jimspro, Oct 15, 2009.

1. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

I am selling my 90 LN 8000 Ford Patrol Truck, It has only 62,000 actual miles, has Allison Trans, Air brakes , 11' plow, end gate salter, it is orange and needs a little work, we have not used it since March of 2008,
    Our landscaping business is almost non existant, havent did a lawn install for 3 years, we did alot of new construction work, and the economy has shut that down in our area, so the truck wasn't needed to haul dirt or anything, and we bought a new smaller dump last year that we do bulk salting with so didn't need it last season.
    I am asking $7,995.00, We are located approx 30 miles west of Milwaukee Wi.
    I am the second owner of the truck and it is a shame to have this nice truck just sitting and rusting. I got it at a municipal auction about 6 years ago.
    If anyone is interested please call Jim @ 262-569-1001. The truck still has alot of life in it yet.

2. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

can you throw some pics on here

3. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

I'll try to get some pictures in the next couple days, it does look good.