1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

selling my 07 ctd with plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by roadrnnr, Jun 19, 2008.

1. roadrnnr

roadrnnr Member

2. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

i wish you luck selling your truck just kinda hard to get that money for it used, plowed with , and diesel being the price that it is.

ps go back to your site and spell fisher the right way.

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Beautiful truck. I wish you the best unloading it. Free bump.

4. roadrnnr

roadrnnr Member

Done

I haven't plowed commercially with it. only used it to plow my road last winter.

Warranty will take care of any concerns anybody has but thanks for the good luck.

5. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Not to start a war or hijack the thread, but I kinda disagree, respectfully. I think being an 07 with a 5.9, this is a big plus. Alot of guys who are looking for a great CTD, are going to go with the 5.9 over the unproven 6.7.

Add into the mix that the plow is barely used (non-commercial) and you only have 8500 miles on the truck, that's going to make this one go.

And yes, the cost of diesel is higher than gas, but most diesel buyers can justify it due to towing and added fuel mileage, so it's kind of a wash.

Either way, if I had $32k, I'd be making the trip. As it is, I only have 2 1/2 years left of payments on my truck. And the 5.4 is plenty of motor for me.

Take care.

6. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

I agree with Sweet. If someone wants the diesel, they will get the diesel, no matter what the cost is. Diesel around here is $4.75 and I am still driving my truck.

Road, good luck selling your truck. Free bump for you!

7. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

True. For some guys, a diesel is the only option. For guys like me, a gasser makes more sense, but a diesel would be nice.

I think there's still a core group of people who actually use their truck for work. With that being the case, the gas prices don't hurt AS MUCH because, typically, when that truck is being driven, it's making it's owner money.

This truck will sell, it's just a matter of who comes up with the $32k first.

8. BETHELSKIER

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Beautiful truck.Looks well taken care of.How do you like the Cummins? Good luck on the sale!

9. roadrnnr

roadrnnr Member

Thanks,

Love the Cummins. so much power!

I pretty much keep it immaculate through out including the undercarriage.

Would keep it but losing my job in Sept.

10. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That's a good looking truck...hope the new owner takes care of it like you did.

11. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

that is like my dream truck it is BEAUTIFUL! if i could afford it it would be in my drive way right now! but i cant! so here is a free bump for an amazing truck!

12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Have you added any power tuners to it or any other mods?

13. roadrnnr

roadrnnr Member

Nope Bone stock.