1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Selling MM2, what's it worth?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Doakster, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

I have a 8ft MM2 that I am probably going to sell to upgrade to the xtreme V.

Plow is a 05 or 06 I believe, has only been used maybe 30-40 times for personal use, bought it used and it had only been used maybe 5 times. In very good condition, new cutting edge last year, includes shoes, will include harness for 99-04 Ford Superduty, but not the mounting plate.

Sorry I don't have pics right now, I can post them in about a week from now. Just looking to see what I might get for it this winter and if anyone is interested.

And since this is my first post I'd like to say this is a great site for info.

2. NorwayAuto&Plow

NorwayAuto&Plow Senior Member

Start with $3500 because new 8 footers are goin for $4350 and you can work your way down but i wouldn't go lower than $2000. This is without pictures so they may not be accurate to your plow.

If you were closer to new york itd be in my garage by now.

Good Luck :)

3. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

That's a pretty big range but I'll see what I can get for it.

4. NorwayAuto&Plow

Post a pic and id let you know a good price to ask.

5. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Should have pics up by the weekend.

6. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I've seen a couple 06 Fisher 8' plows advertised on craigslist maine recently for two thousand a piece, I think there is still one on there and I've seen 05 & 06 Fisher 8'6" V's selling for $3500 in vg condition.

7. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Here's some pics of the plow, I'm asking 3300 and it's posted in the for sale section.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

If it comes with all the electrical/mounts off the truck you could probably get $3100 for it. I paid $3100 installed for the plow on my truck (identical plow to yours except a little more rust and an 04 model) with the fishstick controller.

9. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

The plow will come with everything except the push plates, I'm also flexible on the price.

10. NorwayAuto&Plow

Looks good.... Price is good.... Just paint the cutting edge black and you should have no problem selling it.

Good Luck