1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Selling GMC dump truck/snow plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tri-Mac, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Tri-Mac

Tri-Mac Junior Member

For Sale:
    2000 GMC C6500, 7.4L automatic, new 10' Heil dump body, new 10' Western plow, new Flink stainless steel tailgate spreader, new central hydraulics. 102,000 miles- 35,000 of it on new motor (replaced under GM warranty). Runs and handles great. All "new" equipment only 6 months old, including tires. Health issue forces sale.

$35,000 obo

Inkster, Michigan (metro Detroit area)

PS If there's something else you want to see, let me know. I can email it to you privately.

GMC C6500, 10' Western plow.jpg

Flink tailgate spreader.jpg

Hydraulic pump under hood DS.jpg

New plow and salter control.jpg

Top view of valves under dump body.jpg
  2. Tri-Mac

Tri-Mac Junior Member

no responses

I can't believe all the people that have looked at the truck here and nobody says any thing about it?
  3. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Nice truck, If I was in the market for something that big, i'd be asking about it. Im sure someone will buy it soon. Health is #1. Hope you get better, my best wishes and prayers to you and your health.
  4. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

It might be a little much for this time of year being all set up for snow. If it was before or during season I think it would be gone.
  5. 2004Z71CC

2004Z71CC Member

Hey Tri-Mac, I hope things work out, being a cancer survivor I understand how hard things can be when illness strikes.
  6. Tri-Mac

Tri-Mac Junior Member

Hey everyone, thanks for the support I'm doing ok right now. I know it's the wrong time of the year to sell this but I've got no choice medical bills are going to start to come in and I'm just not going to be able to afford the truck payment as well as the med. bills so the truck's gotta go.

7. Tri-Mac

Tri-Mac Junior Member

Bump to the top
  8. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

It's a great looking truck- wish I had the $$ or the use for it. Heck, if I had the $$ I'd be interested without a use for it.
  9. 2004Z71CC

2004Z71CC Member

has it sold yet?
  10. Tri-Mac

Tri-Mac Junior Member

Sorry, guys been away for a while. Yes the truck is still for sale.
  11. Tri-Mac

Tri-Mac Junior Member

Still for sale "New price is $28,500"
  12. Tri-Mac

Tri-Mac Junior Member

keepin it near the top
  13. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Sorry, not interested but that is one cool truck.
  14. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC Senior Member

Tri-mac....did you sub-contract for Troy-Clogg last year?
  15. oldschool

oldschool Junior Member
    from Chicago

Truck and health

Mac... The medical bills will always be around!!! When my dad passed, they still came! Don't worry about those medical bills!! trust me, they will just right them off! The truck is beautiful! wish I had the cash!
  16. winterweather

winterweather Junior Member

Is the truck still for sale? hope all is well you you and your health
  17. fencepost1

fencepost1 Junior Member

Is the truck still for sale??? Let me know