1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

selling Chevrolet and GMC BackRack 1999-2007 Classic Body

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wrench122, Oct 25, 2012.

1. wrench122

wrench122 Junior Member
    from MI

Selling a Back Rack cab protector. The rack came off a 2006 chevrolet silverado 2500HD. From what i can find in Back Rack's model number list this is a 10509TB also listed as 10509. It shows that it will fit GM trucks from 1999 to 2007(Classic Body) 1500, 2500, 2500HD 3500,and 3500HD. I had the Back Rack covered with Line-X to prevent rusting as you see on many of them after a year on the road it also looks great I did that right when I got it. The Back rack does have light bar brackets on it. It has 2 Sound Off Ghost surface mount leds Amber. mounted on the sides of the up rights facing out. They have very little run time on them.

I can send you more pictures. I also have pictures of it when it was on the truck.

Will sell with or with out the lights.

Looking for $150.00 with out led lights.

Looking for $275.00 with led lights.

2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Will you ship?
  3. wrench122

wrench122 Junior Member
    from MI

Yes I do ship.

But sorry the Back Rack has just sold.