1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

selling a BOSS 8.2 poly 2009 v blade plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Oct 18, 2009.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

selling a new style rt3 boss poly v blade. it has the new style edges on it and a new boss snow flap. im selling just the plow. no truckside stuff with in. call 616-446-1777 i want $3800 for it. still new. great for someone who just wants to upgrade.

007.jpg

008.jpg

2. outdoorimages

outdoorimages Junior Member
    from 52726

Do you have a ballpark figure for the truckside parts that are needed?

3. ferio82

ferio82 Junior Member

so this only includes the plow and the lights. no mount or controller correct??

4. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Good luck with the sale, we have the EXACT same plow on our 09... This is a AWESOME plow, with a great price!

5. tojay22

tojay22 Member

ferio - yes thats correct. there is no mount, wires, or controller with it.

outdoor - as far as how much all that will cost im not really sure. your best bet is to find it used and save a few bucks.

rusty - thanks!

6. kickin'a

kickin'a Member
    from Iowa

wheres the rest of the stuff? should have the controller and wiring harness? how did you mount it?

7. chitown sparky

chitown sparky Senior Member

I saw on ebay the wiring for a v with a controller last week and I think they wanted 300 and the truck mounts are on there a lot to.

8. maxxer442

maxxer442 Junior Member

Trade for a 94 Yamaha VMax 1200 Bike, great shape, needs nothing??

9. tojay22

tojay22 Member

still on the truck. it just got a bigger plow put on it.