1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Selling 50lb bagged Rock Salt in IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lawn 'N' Order, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Lawn 'N' Order

Lawn 'N' Order Member
    from IL

I am selling Bagged Rock salt. The brand is Ice-Away 50lb bags. Located near Joliet, IL
    I am thinking about selling 3 pallets (49 bags pallet). I believe the going rate right now is $5.50 - 6.00 / bag before tax. I will sell them for $5.50 / bag. cash only.
    Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. Lawn 'N' Order

Lawn 'N' Order Member
    from IL

Anybody interested?

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

I can get It for $4.25 A bag

4. Lawn 'N' Order

Lawn 'N' Order Member
    from IL

Where at? Russo's is at $5.80 last time I checked

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

$4.25 here locally! AS long as you buy it buy the skid!

6. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Its only $5 at Kwik Trip

7. Lawn 'N' Order

Lawn 'N' Order Member
    from IL

you guys are not in IL. Russo's is one of the only ones around right now that even has bagged salt. My buddy just bought 4 pallets at 5.65/bag. plus paid 10% sales tax.
    I thought 5.50 a bag was a decent deal.
    I am not trying to rip anyone off here i just know what the price is around here and to be honest the price that i am selling it at is about .20 cents more than i paid for it a couple months ago. If anybody knows where i can get salt for that cheap around here please let me know. Cause myself and my colleagues would love to know! I guess i was getting ripped off it you guys can get it for that cheap!

8. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

$4.50 a bag minium 1 full skid purchase in NW Ohio

9. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Same here and I'm in Illinois too.

10. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Russo's is not the only one that sells salt!

11. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

A company I know of buys thier bagged by the semi flatbed load from menards and they just got a delivery recently.

I dont think russos is the only one that has salt or they would be hella lot richer than they already are.