1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sellin my Crap

Discussion in 'Weather' started by TPC Services, Nov 29, 2006.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

I sware on my dead mother, one more of these friggin (##$$#) split my crap north south of Des Moines, IA snow storms and I selling my plow gear. Maybe moving to canada or northeast part of the country where it really #$#$ snows have not seen a good #$#$ snow storm in years !!!!!

Does this show how friggin piss off I am
  2. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

YES IT DOES!!!!:realmad: .............:waving:
  3. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Yea...but I take it you haven't really seen a good storm come thru Des Moines??:dizzy:
  4. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

yep not in a few years, thank god everything is payed for!! Been looking in to buy a spreader but the way this year is headed I will just end up subbing that out instead, why even buy something that I will not even use this year!!! sould just save up and buy family members nicer gifts insteadthat or spend it no my vacation to vegas for myself this feb since I love bein single!!
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2006
  5. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

sorry i have not back to you i lost your # (phone broke) if you still need help let me know

6. B&E snowplowing

B&E snowplowing Senior Member

Don't sell your crap!!!

Don't come to Canada, I'm in Ontario and still haven't seen a friggin flake fall yet... Looks like we might get some of the white stuff this weekend, but with my luck it will just go around us.
  7. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

global warming sucks
  8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Dont come to the Northeast either! Its warm one day snow the next, or just plain rain.
    Unless you head up to like northern new england
  9. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I think you should head south. They get more snow in Arkansas and Florida than we do here in Maine.
  10. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

After 1/4 in. of ice...it just started snowing here...supposed to get 10-13 in. and NO PLOW!!!
  11. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

If you could hold it off, I could be there in about 32 hours.:sleeping: .
  12. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, you feel like that sometimes! But you do know as soon as you sell everything, it will snow like a B***H!!!!:rolleyes:
  13. KSlandscaper

KSlandscaper Member
    from Kansas

Where are ya at in MO?
  14. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

ElDorado Springs...I think I sold you a mount last year.