1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sell with or without the plow?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Hotdog1922, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Hotdog1922

Hotdog1922 Junior Member

I have a GMC Denali 2500 and thinking of getting the 2015. I have the Fisher Vplow 8.5 Stainless. If I take the plow off and transfer to the new one it will have the notch bumper from the plow. Or should I leave it on and get the new Fisher Vplow on the new one? What makes sense?
  2. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

Personally I do not know Fisher plows but what I am doing is when i buy new boss plows i keep the old one as a backup for if a plow were to ever go down you have one that you can just hookup and not have to worry about the broken one until the snow is done. this works for me because boss plows all have the same hookups. although i heard they changed the light setup but i havent actually looked into that so i am hoping my plan will still work. good luck with the new truck! those GMC's look nice!
  3. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

sell it with the plow and get the new xv2 if you can afford it, especially if the plow you have now people will know it was not beat on
  4. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Sell without the plow, leave the mount and wiring for the new owner to deal with, keep old plow for a backup or use as primary on new rig.